Highlights of express diets. 3 day diet plan for a fast weight loss
The duration of rapid weight loss diet is 3 to 7 days, during which your weight may decrease by 2-3 kg. Individuals with a strong will sometimes even manage losing weight by 5-6 kg. The basis of any express diet is generally the principle of caloric intake reduction.
OVERVIEW OF EXPRESS WEIGHT LOSS DIET
Fast weight loss diet gain more popularity in recent years. The most common is the so-called 5 day diet. After all, not every person is strong enough to adhere to a healthy low-calorie diet and constant exercising. Yet, everyone want to fit in their favorite jeans or get ready for a swimsuit “catwalk” in a short time.
Express diets usually last half to one whole week. You can find more long-term express diets (for three weeks), but doctors and nutritionists do not recommend adhering to such diets for more than 14 days.
The principle of a rapid weight loss diet is built on a severe reduction of caloric intake for the dieting period.
- The usual daily nutritional value for women is approximately 2000 calories, depending on their activity during the day.
- Rapid weight loss diets provide for such a stringent calories cut that the daily caloric value hardly reaches 1000 calories.
That’s why diets for quick weight loss are considered to be very strict and harsh slimming methods. Therefore, they should not last long. After all, if you prolong the rapid diet, it will stop working, and your weight will cease to reduce.
For those who still want to get a quick weight loss result, and get a little slimmer in a short time, should be aware of the fact that:
- The weight you lose while on an express diet, goes away at the account of water, while as your fat mass decreases just slightly. Therefore, these kilos will not be gone forever. You can easily gain weight back, if you do not start exercising or adhering strictly to an effective weight loss diet further on.
- While on such a diet, you eat very little food and suffer from hunger, while your metabolism starts to slow down and your weight loss process stops, so you shouldn’t expect to lose more than 5 kilos. It usually is only 2-3 kg.
- Express-diet often lead to a decrease in muscle mass, because your body starts “eating” them due to lack of fats, proteins and carbohydrates for energy production.
- During such a strict diet, you may become irritable, and afterwards try to remove the resulting stress through overeating, which will result in rapid weight gain, and, perhaps, more than it was.
MOST POPULAR EXPRESS WEIGHT LOSS DIET
Juice express diet is very popular. After all, it is very simple and delicious. While on this weight loss diet, you drink 2 liters of fresh juice per day instead of food.
You may choose either fruit or vegetable juice:
You will lose an average of 1 kg per day. You can stick to such a diet, without compromising your health, usually for 3 days.
- If complete rejection of food is too radical for you, try Vitamin-protein diet. It also refers to the rapid diets, but lasts a little longer. You can keep to it up to 10 days. During this time, you can lose about 3-5 kg.
- Your weight loss diet plan will include not only fruit and vegetables, but also protein products.
- You have to eat them separately, protein foods should be steamed or boiled.
- You can alternate protein foods and grapefruits.
This fruit prevents fat accumulation and burns calories you consume.
- And, of course, the well known yogurt diet. Probably, the simplest diet that doesn’t involve any special preparation.
After all, you buy low-fat yogurt in a grocery store. You also won’t have to steam anything or squeeze juice from fruits or vegetables.
This diet lasts for 3 days.
- You drink half a liter of yogurt daily, dividing it into 5 portions.
- It is believed that this 3-day diet can help you lose 5 kilos.
- Menu of a moderate express diet for 3 days
There is another type of 3-day express diets. It is also known as a diet for fashion models.
- It allows you to lose up to 3 kilos without being hungry.
Despite the fact that the amount of food consumed will be reduced, you will not feel a strong hunger, and your diet will be more varied than a mono-diet, when everything you are allowed to eat is a particular product or juice.
Such diet caloric value should not exceed 1300 calories per day.
Here’s to exemplify such a diet meal plan:
Breakfast: one apple, one boiled egg, 200g of natural low-fat yogurt, one banana.
Lunch: 100g of low-fat cottage cheese, 200g of boiled potatoes.
Dinner: a small serving of pasta (hard wheat), with lettuce and tomato, 50g of steamed chicken breasts.
The important aspect of such fast weight loss diets is the mandatory administration of multivitamins. You have to ensure a smooth exit from the diet, instead of immediately pouncing at all your favorite foods that you missed so much.
- add products back gradually,
- do not eat after 7 pm,
- add weight loss exercise.
This will help you avoid a fast weight re-gain.
Quick diets are contraindicated to those, who have:
- problems with the gastrointestinal tract,
- diseases of the internal organs,
- metabolic disorders.
Consulting a doctor is strongly advised before you start any diet, including express ones.